Just read between the lines...

Red Text is the real story hiding between the lines.
Violet Text is a notable quote from a specific blogger.
Blue Text is my own personal commentary.
Gold Text is a link to the original sources.

One word of advice I would offer to everyone who reads this blog;

....Each and every day, take just a moment of your precious time to pray for Peace and Justice.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Someone suggested this big idea, and I ran with it!

I'm trying to throw together enough gas money to get to Denver and back to central Kansas, so I can blog about the Democratic Party convention on the Democratic Party Builder blog...

if you would like to help out, or just sign up for emails frm the event, just email me at jepatt07@gmail.com and put DENVER OR BUST in the subject line, it will go into a special folder I just created,and I will contact you personally.

Sounds like a blast, and if you have read any of my stuff, you know I will be at least somewhat entertaining.