Just read between the lines...

Red Text is the real story hiding between the lines.
Violet Text is a notable quote from a specific blogger.
Blue Text is my own personal commentary.
Gold Text is a link to the original sources.

One word of advice I would offer to everyone who reads this blog;

....Each and every day, take just a moment of your precious time to pray for Peace and Justice.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Making it official... Edwards in '08...

I am adding this little scrolling window widget tracking the Edwards campaign to this site, for now, it should serve as notice that I am supporting John Edwards in 2008.

I realize it is quite early, as tradition goes, but those traditions are changing fast. Anyone who has read this blog or my comments on other blogs already knows how I feel. This just makes it "official."

You can join me over at the Democratic Partybuilder site, too, for more networking. And be sure to take a look at the maps we built for Josh Brown, who manages a grassroots Iowa-for-Edwards websites.

It is good to actually feel confident not only in the candidate I support, but also in the entire field of Democrats, they are all qualified in every respect.

And with that in mind, let me suggest again that they work together to form a more perfect Democratic Party Union, long before the final campaign is underway. We are a year away from the Democratic Party Convention, and between now and then, history will be racing with the clock for more than one conclusion.

No comments: